Updated on: 2023-07-25
At Collectius, we are wholly committed to protecting the data privacy and confidentiality of all our internal and external stakeholders including consumers, corporate customers, candidates and any member of the public which may have come into contact with us.
Collection of Information
We may collect varied levels of personal information/data from the following categories of entities, as part of our operations
Please view details regarding collection of information here
We may collect personal information from you in a variety of ways, including:
- When you register on our Platform,
- When you complete a transaction through our Platform
- When you apply for employment opportunities through our Platform
- When you communicate and/or chat with us
- When you Partner with us.
Please view our Cookies policy here
Use of information
We will only use your personal information for purposes that you have been notified of and consented to, and we will not disclose your personal information to any third party(ies) without your consent.
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the services you have requested
- To communicate with you about our services
- To improve our Platform and services
- To personalize your experience
- To send you marketing and promotional materials
- To comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements
- Perform other activities not contrary to law, morals, good customs, public order and public policy.
Disclosure of information
We may disclose your personal information to the following third parties
- Service providers who help us provide our services.
- Other third parties with your consent.
- Law enforcement or government and other regulatory purposes and/or authorities as required by law.
Security of Information
The security of personal information is a priority for Collectius. We understand the importance of protecting our users' sensitive and/or personal information and take several measures to ensure the security of the personal information we collect and process, including the following:
- We use industry-standard encryption to protect your data during transmission and storage. We use secure socket layer (SSL) technology to encrypt data in transit, which helps to prevent unauthorized access, interception, or tampering during the transmission of data between your browser and our servers.
- We use strong encryption algorithms to encrypt your personal information when it is stored on our servers, ensuring that even in the event of a security breach, your data remains protected.
- We also restrict access to your personal information to only those employees and service providers who need access to it to perform their job functions.
- We implement technical and organizational measures to protect against unauthorized access, disclosure, or misuse of personal information, such as:
- Regularly backing up data to ensure that we can recover from any data loss or system failure.
- Providing training and resources to our employees and service providers to ensure they are aware of security best practices and their obligations under our security policies.
- Conducting regular security risk assessments to identify and address potential security threats.
- We also work closely with our third-party service providers to ensure that they adhere to our security policies and meet our security standards.
Retention of Information
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
You may have either or /and all of the following right(s) available, depending on the applicable law and relevant jurisdiction. Click here to view more information.
Changes to this policy
- to be addressed to the Chief Information Officer and Information Security Officer
Regarding Data related requests:
- to be addressed to the Head of Technology